Headwise provides expert witness reports on traumatic brain injury, psychological injury and rehabilitation needs carried out by experienced clinicians. Our expert team is led by Professor Andrew Worthington, an experienced Clinical Neuropsychologist with many years of experience providing expert witness reports in the field of brain injury rehabilitation and neuropsychology.
ML Expert Witness - Neuropsychological Services
* Personal Injury (TBI, ABI, chronic pain, spinal injuries, PTSD)
* Clinical Negligence
* Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
* Family Courts
* Mental Capacity Assessments – (typical: Managing Finances, Property & Affairs, Testamentary capacity, pre-nuptuals, consenting to medical treatment).
* Occupational Heath Assessments
Headwise will take instruction from either the claimant or the defendant and will accept both single and joint instructions. In addition to our expert witness and medico-legal reports, we have experienced clinicians who can provide evidence based psychological therapy and rehabilitation services where this is recommended by the courts.
ML Expert Witness - Occupational Therapy Services
* Personal Injury (TBI ABI, chronic pain, spinal injuries, PTSD).
“We would like to thank you for all your work and please pass on our thanks to Professor Worthington who has been reliable, efficient and invaluable in assisting our client”
Ken Law of Gough-Thomas & Scott Solicitors
"Professor Andrew Worthington is a neuropsychologist of national standing providing excellent balanced and reliable neuropsychological input, particularly in complex cases."
Satinder Hunjan, QC, No5 Chambers
"Thank you very much for your input on this complex case. We found it to be extremely helpful"